MDT’s Picatinny side rails for HS3 have been specifically designed for our Hunter/Sniper chassis series. They come in a pair of 6.5” rails which also feature an integral QD flush cup sling mount. They are machined from 6061-T6 aluminum, then hard-anodized black for a durable finish. These rails are designed to be installed overtop of the HS3 polymer side panels and are a reliable addition to the MDT HS3 chassis system when it comes to customizing your rifle with various accessories.
- MIL-STD-1913 & STANAG 4694 spec rails
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum
- Mil-Spec Type III hard anodized
- Contoured for snag-free operation
- QD flush cup sling mount
- Screw spacing is 1.6” center to center
- 6.5″ length
- Height 9.4mm (0.370”) once installed
- 10/24 flat head screws in ⅝” length
MDT’s Picatinny side rails for HS3 are strictly meant to be used with our Hunter/Sniper chassis system.